Thursday, June 10, 2010

Nighttime Tingling Of Upper Legs

When the publicity is deserved ...

Last Friday was my birthday. My boyfriend came from Paris and I decided to take him to eat in the new restaurant the great chef Anthony Chiappini .
As usual, I ate very well! The dishes are small masterpieces of Antonio worth to try at least once in their lifetime. Try it!
If you want to know more, you will find a beautiful review by Antonella (with pictures of the dishes) here.

change the subject, but keeping in theme, a few days ago I attended a wonderful lecture organized by at the table with the chef "(the school where I attended i corsi professionali di cucina). La lezione era dedicata a noi foodbloggers e il docente era ovviamente lo chef Antonio Chiappini! Abbiamo fatto primi piatti della tradizione romana rivisitati, buonissimi e bellissimi.
Il menĂ¹?
- T onnarello cacio e pepe alle pere con spuma di carbonara affumicata
- Raviolo di patate ripieno di pecorino alle vinacce con matricianella all'aceto balsamico
- Bucatino alla gricia con carciofi alla romana e chips di pecorino
- Tortello verde alla ricotta con sugo di coda alla vaccinara e porcini

Walk a little and take a look here and here ... understand the extent to which the lesson was great!


benefited from the course I got to know:

and then there was, of course, my friend Barbara !

All wonderful blog, congratulations!

0 comments:

Post a Comment