Monday, February 22, 2010

I Want To Kinow About Hapetytis E

salad with goat cheese in sheets of crisp brick

Questa insalata I like it very much and it is quite easy and fast. We serve the salad (or any dell'insalatina cutting), orange peel to live, a diced avocado, toasted pine nuts (which unfortunately I did not) sheets of brick or phyllo pastry and goat cheese. For the sauce I recommend you use the same mine, or a vinaigrette with olive oil, salt, pepper, balsamic vinegar, orange juice and red onion chopped fine fine or short story.
Regarding the triangles of sheets of brick, I invite you to visit this post Blog "breakfast in bed" where there is also a recipe for them at home! The filling that you will use will be the goat. Bake the triangles in a hot oven until they are golden and arrange on a bed of lettuce and all the other ingredients. It 's ready.

0 comments:

Post a Comment