Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Chetna And Prithviblog

The strawberry tart custard


I dear friend who lives halfway around the world (take a little look here !!!). Joan is a wonderful girl that I want a good soul and a few days ago has made over the years. This cake I made the thinking of her and I'm glad I shared with Mr G., mutual friends. ; Ultimamamente I misbehaved not making me live a long time and I apologize that I require. This cake is made with the heart and can not wait to hug my friend. Greetings
late Chopper, come back soon I miss you!


the pastry

INGREDIENTS 250 g flour 00
100 g sugar 150 g butter
3 egg yolks 1 pinch of salt
spices to taste to taste (lemon peel and / or orange zest, vanilla)
PREPARATION Preparation of the pastry in planetary
mix the softened butter and sugar with the leaf (or "K", for planetary kenwood)
add the spices and salt, egg yolks and finally the flour a little at a time. Knead until a smooth paste
, impellicolate and let stand in refrigerator for at least an hour.

Prepare pastry by hand: Cut the bureaucratic
cold cubes. Sift flour with salt on board and worked quickly with butter and herbs, and add the sugar and then eggs. You have to be quick because the dough should not overheat.
When you have a smooth pastry, close it to "ball", impellicolatela and place in refrigerator for at least an hour

Grease and flour a mold, remove the excess flour and put it parte.Con a rolling pin roll out the dough on the thickness you prefer (I like it fine fine) on lightly floured pastry board. Coat the bottom of the tin with the pastry with a fork and bucherellatela. Cook "B" (as described in this recipe) in an oven pre heated to 180 ° C.


the custard

the recipe for the custard click here . You must obtain a fairly thick cream, or when you cut the pie will leak everywhere.


how to assemble the tart ...

is very simple: fill the base of your pastry (already cooked) with cream cold cream almost to the brim. Complete with slices of strawberries or fruit of your choice, drawing a spiral that begins and ends outside the center. Put the tart in the refrigerator for an hour or so abundant, sprinkled with icing sugar and serve.

0 comments:

Post a Comment