Monday, May 10, 2010

Blog Chetna And Prithvi Mysore Mallige



Version Française ici.
The mulberry blog is a young (born in January) and my diligence in publishing posts is shameful ... but come the first of satisfaction that I really want to give, to improve and expand this "square" virtual.
The greatest satisfaction that you are no doubt and I read all the wonderful comments you leave me. Thank you!
The second is the satisfaction to have known wonderful people who write on blogs just as beautiful. When I approached the world of foodbloggers for the first time I would never have imagined ...
The third is that laughing and joking, but often hiding, some recipes I have published. This is a great point gained from my self-esteem because I am a little settled, things often spring as soon as they started. Instead, I'm around, it seems .... shhhhhhh! You better not say too loudly that you never know.
I could go on until tomorrow but I'll spare you from further blah, blah, blah and step to the recipe today. Yes, because this blog are missing a lot of things, including the basics, then beccatevi is custard!


INGREDIENTS
500 g milk 150 g sugar 100
g egg yolks 45 g cornstarch 1 vanilla pod
grated lemon zest (optional)

PREPARATION In a saucepan, put the milk with the vanilla pod cut in half lengthwise (seeds scraped all good!) and leave to infuse for 15 minutes. Separately, beat egg yolks with sugar and starch. Bring the milk to a boil, pour about half the yolks, mix and add the mixture to remaining milk in saucepan. Put it all on the fire (bass) and turn with the whip until the cream thickens, or about 4 minutes. Pour the cream on a baking sheet extending it well and cover with plastic wrap to touch.

0 comments:

Post a Comment