Monday, January 31, 2011

How Much Is A Driver's Permit In Ohio

Challenge January 1 LO per month

When I saw the sketch of January brought by a LAYOUT per MONTH I could not resist the dual temptation
1. achieve a double-LO with all those photos
2. finally give the album a shot of life in Vienna that far too long to turn the house in search of a final solution.

So here is my interpretation

the sketch seemed particulary suitable to represent the explosion of colors and attractions in the Prater, of course, an eye toward the protagonist: the Ferris wheel.

Some details: the title cut with the Bigshot and Fun Serif alphabet

panoamica the big picture of the wheel that acts as a "pocket" for brochure

and finally what has given me greater satisfaction to realize: the row of tickets
To cut the basic shape I used the Bigshot with Sizzlits Decorative Strip Die - Ticket Strip (Tim Holtz) and I used to decorate the interior of a little 'fantasy and stamps. (I was in the fourth game with the idea to print the inside of the PC but I have a good scanzione dell'orignale and my scanner is dead for a long ... oh well I will soon)
What have I done?
Simple, I left a bit of cardboard retangolo a 'Grammar of the size of 4x2cm which I rounded the corners with a special drill.
Then I put on the back of a thin layer of glue zig rectangle (the one that gets wiped off / attacks) and I just waited for it to dry.
I placed in the center of the first ticket and a type penarellino trattopen I traced the outline of the outline.
this is the result
to achieve the two bands on the sides have proceeded the same way that I have prepared another rectangle that I just cannot right side, while on the other hand, I took about 7 mm. So I replaced the gauge on that first track by aligning the right side and I drew a line on the left. Then just turn the outline and draw the line on the left.

Then I stamped in black with a memento and the set-Clear Stamps Aladdin Travel.

0 comments:

Post a Comment