Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Starflake Christmas Tree

The first fair of the year ... Still more or less

I do not even know if I can define the first fair of the year or not ... certainly was a proud and I was there, but it was dedicated to the industry ... so much less "fair" to me. A few faces of adults and children who are astonished by the magic dell'embossing, or precision cutting of the felt with the Bigshot. The public is much more limited and very, very different from what I usually have around.
Comuque meeting a most welcome: You can come and visit and bring my pemio its prestigious Ilaria Shortcake breakfast. Look how wonderful


thanks dear ... I was almost sorry to pick this sweet little angel along with the Christmas decorations but I am already excited for next year when they will give a touch more native to the house.

0 comments:

Post a Comment