Monday, March 22, 2010

Dish Network Dual Tuner Diagram

potato dumplings (basic recipe)

Lately I've been hiding a lot ... I've been around a lot and in time spent at home were attacked by laziness that made me neglect my poor blog. What's more, today I did the foil to eat healthy for a while so I will refrain from preparing dishes fats and sugar (the good ones, in short). I'm afraid not publish recipes for some very interesting, but luckily I made photos sweets prepared at various days ago and soon put it all online.
Ok, since I'm in the mood for traditional dishes (be the first effects of deprivation diet ???), I leave you with the recipe of potato gnocchi. As soon as I start to eat "properly" I promise to post a good sauce to match!

INGREDIENTS x4
1 kg potatoes 1 egg 250 g flour 00
to taste flour for the dough processing
PREPARATION Boil the potatoes still with skin (washed well, I recommend!) in water. When cooked, drain, peel and mash potatoes in the crush. If the puree seems too moist, Mettetal in a baking pan with parchment paper and let it dry for a few minutes in a preheated oven at 180 ° C.
Put the cooked potatoes on a pastry board, add flour and egg and processed quickly mescolado ingredients until a ball of dough soft enough. Sprinkle the dough with flour and let it sit for a few minutes.
Divide the dough into 5 parts and form of the "sausage" with each of them (you choose the diameter of your choice depending on the size you want to give your dumplings). With the help of a knife or a tarot, cut your sausages into chunks and sprinkle with flour to prevent them from attacking each other or a pastry board. If you want to scratch your gnocchi, pass on a "line dumplings" or place it on the floured tines of a fork and take a little pressure.
Cook in salted water. The gnocchi are ready when they come to the surface.

0 comments:

Post a Comment