Monday, February 28, 2011

Dandruff On Lice Comb

After class ...

I would say that after previewing the post post-course there is more than very well!
The beauty of the courses by author footprints is that they give me the opportunity to review all loyal customers and newcomers with the same passion and the same desire to create something with their hands: why I never tire of thank you.
I leave with the course of the morning, 8 maidens who trained with tickets moving and they gave me great satisfaction. Fast ... so that we finished well in advance and there was plenty of time to take some pictures to business standards: very good!





And then during the afternoon, only three maidens here (but as they say few but good) who trained with the minialbum Feltrosa. Bravissimo to them because there was work to be done, including cutting, pasting, stamping and binds have had their work cut!




0 comments:

Post a Comment