Monday, February 21, 2011

Chest Infection Usual Duration

Bergamo Creattiva February 2011

Fair of Bergamo is always beautiful!
This year there were a show stand. The exhibition went well, the Sunday when I sorpattutto once again shared the adventure with Ila fair booth that HDC took the course on its delicious mini-album, while I untangled between demo and service to customers in the booth Footprints Copyright with Barbara, Lara , Hermann, and Stefano Umberto ... sin for one unfortunate hitch: the carrier is gone Umberto. Speaking with several stand personnel seems to be a regrettable occurrence, so I think the leaders should think of the fair to take action a bit 'more effective than passing notice, usually when it is too late, that should pay attention to their personal . But back to the nice side of fair, I can say that I was lucky to meet many friend starting Vale and Claudia ... lacked only Chiara but it was busy in other affairs gentle.
Then many, many other friends ... pity not to have had time to take pictures with them too! Friends from near White, Barbara, Elio, Daniela, Stefan, the legendary "blondes" Patrick and damn it, I do not remember the name, and Antonella and lovely daughter and many others that I can not remember but I come to mind during the day ... and friends from afar Anna Maria, and Paul Oronzo away from Rome, Marina Switzerland. Not to mention the surprise surprises: many new / old friends found through this blog and other known instead of quotations or in store! Now since my mental alertness and memory are at large, to say the least (I like to give the tired excuse ...) I ask these new friends who have gone to see me leave a comment here with your name and topic that we discussed ... in the hope that it is fresh the memory of events is finally able to associate the name to the face (eg, I believe it was Elena who passt good 1 hour to decide which stamp to choose between three heads ... examples like these but I remember various names swirling in my head and get confused ... I should learn to take notes at the fair).
Next meeting with creativity: Saturday at the store. The morning and afternoon TICKETS MOVIEMNTO minialbum Feltrosa.

0 comments:

Post a Comment